When children are in school they are part of a community; wearing a school uniform promotes a culture of equality, partnership and belonging. All children are therefore required to wear school uniform. The Liden Academy school uniform is simple and appropriate for a place of learning; giving flexibility of choice whilst maintaining an overall school identity. The school colours are navy blue, white and grey.
Please ensure that all clothing is clearly marked with your child’s name.
Items with the school logo are available from our uniform supplier Collvett. Please place your order direct with Collvett online and it will be delivered to the school office for collection.
School Uniform Shop http://www.collvett.co.uk/
The school password – liden21 will be needed to access the shop.
- Grey trousers (not tracksuit bottoms, joggers, leggings or jeans)
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- White shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Plain navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Navy blue fleece jacket with school logo (optional)
- Black low heeled or flat shoes or boots (ankle high)
- Warm/waterproof coat plus hat and gloves
- Blue and white striped or checked summer dress
- Grey shorts
No jewellery apart from 1 pair of small stud earrings
No high heels or open toe sandals – school shoes need to be safe for children to run, climb and play in.
- White T shirt
- Navy blue or black shorts
- School hoodie, plain blue or black hoodie or a school jumper
- Black daps (indoor PE for younger children) or plain trainers
- Key Stage 2 may also need football boots for outdoor games
PE kit should be in a named drawstring bag
Ear studs must be removed for PE lessons